February 05, 2011

Vera and Thrifted Accessories

I found my way to the thrift store today, with no particular thing to look for.  It ends up that the thrift gods wanted me to buy accessories....
I carried this .50 cent scarf around the whole store before I realized that it was a Vera scarf!  I also bought two belts for two dollars.  And I ended up back at Liquidation World at the bins of jewellery I was so captivated with this summer.  Only now they were reduced from .10 cents to .03 cents, so I picked up this blue Coro beaded necklace.  New accessories for $2.53!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great score on the Vera scarf and the Coro necklace! Would love to see the latter up close .....

acorn hollow said...

I would say that was a bargin. Love the scarf.
cathy

svelteSTUFF said...

NICE!!!!