February 23, 2011

This is all the stuff I would have written about....

...had I not been so lazy over the last three weeks.  


This post is going to be a little scattered.   Unless I've done some thrift shopping and have photos to show, I really find it hard to work up the motivation to blog.  But, today I did go, and will share my fantastic purchase with you tomorrow.

  • On the theme of decluttering; we cleaned up our office a few weekends ago, and had two boxes of books, housewares and clothing to donate to the thrift shop (I saw today that some of it is still there).  This made us feel really good since I came across a statistic about storage lockers.  Apparently, there are so many storage lockers in the US that every man, woman, and child in the country could stand inside of one AT THE SAME TIME, AND have an average of 7 feet to themselves!
  • On the theme of 'Reducing Myself' on weight watchers; I've been doing OK.  On Monday I was 135,but today I weigh 133.5 lbs!  I was down to 131-2 two weeks ago but got a little complacent about tracking and overestimated how much food the 35 weekly points allowed.  Regardless, I'm already at where I like to be at between 130-135 and am still fitting into the pants that were previously at the back of my closet.  I'm going away next week, so it is going to be a struggle to keep on it.  The worst part is avoiding cheese! 
  • Valentine's Day.  We made a nice dinner at home. I had planned to post a picture of a vintage Valentine (from 1973!), but obviously never got around to it.  Maybe next year!  In the meantime, check out the hearts I bought at the Sally Ann today for .25 cents. I suppose if I don't use them at Christmas, I can find a use for them next Valentines!



3 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Congrats on your WW success! It's always so nice to pull those pants out of the back of the closet...:)

Reduce, Reuse and Rummage said...

Thanks Dana!

acorn hollow said...

so you have been busy. Storage units are not cheap and unless you are moving etc it is silly to have so much stuff you have to pay to store it. congrats on the weight. It is a challage at times
Cathy