June 25, 2010

2 thrift outfits under $10

So I did hit the thrifts over the last few weeks, but was only able to finagle Hus into taking pictures of my thrifted clothing last night.  

Outfit #1   $3.10 



I found the top on the 80% off rack at the consignment shop for $2.10 with tax, and the linen pants at a blue-tag sale at the Sally Ann for $1.  I just washed these pants, and they relax with a bit of wearing.
If you include the Keds shoes, which I bought at Value Village while visiting my sister sometime this winter this outfit is still under $10.
Outfit #2   $6.00


I also found this skirt at the Sally Ann for $5.  The fabric feels great, and the label is Coldwater Creek.  I've never been in one of these stores, so I have no idea if that is a good deal or not.  The shirt is linen, and I bought it in another thrift shop.
So in total these two outfits cost $9.10.  Since I am a teacher I hardly splurge for summer clothing, so at least I have a few new (to me) things to wear.

2 comments:

acorn hollow said...

great finds. I did a post on my finds but you did better than I did. mine was less than 10 with jewelery included.

Michele said...

really cute outfits, great deals! :)