May 13, 2010

More 80s Bling

Remember all that 80s Jewelery I found at Liquidation World for 10 cents each?  No? Well click here!
Yes?  Then here is more.  I stopped by LW to pick up something I had seen in the bin, and they had dumped a whole bunch of new (old) stuff on top of the old! And I found several more pieces of Sarah Coventry, as well as some earrings, necklaces etc.  
This time I saw a  Woolco stickers on the back of several pieces, but Woolco closed out in the US in 1982, and Canada in 1994, so who knows where all of this was being stored!  
Speaking of Woolco, I can so clearly remember going there with my mom when I was a kid, and then with friends as a teenager.  The parts I remember most were the cafeteria decorated in red vinyl and wood paneling, and the candy and ice-cream counter.  I consumed a lot of pogo sticks, tiger-striped ice cream and ju-jubes there!  Enough of reminiscing...onto the photos...

EARRINGS....
 NECKLACES...
SARAH COVENTRY....
Check out this cool pendant of a frog sitting on a mushroom! It is currently on a bracelet, but I might put it on a chain.
I guess I'll go back in a few weeks and see what is on top of the heap then!

No comments: