March 22, 2010

I blocked out the drywall dust

Well, I had a really good time in Vancouver and at my sister's house.  It was a nice break from the disarray and drywall dust that has been tracked into the non-reno parts of our house.  Poor Hus said he almost resented that I went away since I got a break from it, while he didn't!


While we are somewhat inconvenienced, we still have the necessary basics of life.  I feel guilty complaining about it when so many people lost everything in the recent earthquakes in Haiti and Chile.  Our life (and kitchen) will be back in order within a few weeks, I'll just have to keep remembering that!  The drywallers should be finished tomorrow, and then on to the flooring being installed!


Next time...some of the things I purchased over the weekend! 

No comments: