July 30, 2014

Still Decorating....

We've been in our house for 11 months now, but are still getting pictures up! Part of the hold-up has been plaster walls! We've always had drywall; but with plaster you can't just pound a nail in. Also, I had to thrift some album covers to stick in these ikea frames:


Here's a closer look:

None of them have any particular meaning except for the Sound of Music soundtrack (one of my favourites when I was a kid - and we had this album!). I just chose mustard yellow as a colour to tie them all together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! My youngest absolutely loves the Sound of Music and West Side Story and I'm always on the lookout for the vinyls, but no luck yet sadly. Love your choices.

Reduce, Reuse and Rummage said...

thanks for commenting