January 29, 2011

Wardrobe Renewal

These are the used pieces I purchased when I was visiting my sister in the lower mainland, and one sweater that I just bought....
I don't have an exact total but all together it probably cost about $70 before taxes!  This includes a Mexx Blouse, a brown sweater, an angora-blend cardigan, Jacob casual pants, jersey navy dress pants, a Nygard flouncy skirt, brand-new trouser jeans, and a blue bracelet.  Not bad if I do say so myself! 
  But now where to put it?  So today I spent a few hours cleaning out my underwear and pyjama drawers, and most of my closet.  I don't have any 'before' pictures, but here are my colour-coordinated sweaters 'after'....
The best pieces that I culled from my wardrobe will go to the twice annual clothing swap I help plan. 
Another 'renewal' that happened in my wardrobe this week, is that my 'too tight' dress pants are no longer too tight!  So, those 6 pairs of pants that haven't seen the light of day for five years can come out to play again.

No comments: