September 20, 2010

Reducing Myself Monday

Still maintaining at 140.  During the week I am seeing 138-139, but I guess I am living the high life on the weekends, so I'm back at 140 when Monday rolls around.  That's something I'll have to work on. Since school has started and I'm back in my dressy slacks, I am noticing that the waistbands are all a little looser compared to last semester.

Tonight I started my belly dancing class.  It was really fun and the instructor said I was a natural!  I guess having ample hips doesn't hurt; I can sure make those bells around my hips shake!  She is a great dancer and delightful to learn from.  Some people have doppelgangers and hers is Mad Men's Christina Hendricks; she even has the same voice.

Tomorrow I will head out for a run after work.  I've been doing 6 km runs, but should soon push myself to run 8s.  I know I can do it.

No comments: